rss

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lady Gaga Does Her First Self-Portrait! |Tops TrendlyTopic Gossip

Lady Gaga did her first self-portrait for the August 2011 issue of The Advocate while on tour in Germany, where she pulls off a fierce and determined look.

In the magazine article, Gaga discussed the topic of skeptics thinking she uses the gay community to sell her records.
“[It’s] probably one of the most ridiculous statements anyone can make about me,” Gaga stated. “I would say the top thing I think about every single day of my life – other than my fans, loving the music, and my family being healthy – is social justice and equality. Rumors, shots at me as a human being, that’s what comes with the territory of being a musician and being someone who is a public figure. I care only about what I can change. What can I push forward? How can I be a part of the fight for modern social issues?”

Lady Gaga continues to be a huge inspiration to the LGBT community, and its acts like these that make her fans so appreciative of her being so loyal and headstrong with her beliefs.

Good for you, Mother Monster!
What do you all think of this self-portrait? Is this something you want to see from Gaga again?

0 comments:


Post a Comment