rss

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bollywood and Hollywood Celebs Pay Tribute to Amy Winehouse | Bollywood Entertainment

After the tragic loss of Amy Winehouse, many artists from both Bollywood and Hollywood have been paying tribute to the singer.

Jay Sean posted on his Twitter: “Just heard the shocking news of Amy Winehouse’s death. Absolutely tragic. Such a talented artist. So sad. #RIPAmyWinehouse”

Nicki Minaj: “Please tell me Amy Winehouse didn’t die. Is this some sick joke?”

Sonam Kapoor: “#RIP Amy Winehouse for all the demons you faced I hope you at last have found your peace. I loved your big voice and your music. Love & peace.”

Akshay Kumar said: “I think, 2day many people wish that the talented Amy Winehouse didn’t say ‘No No No’ 2 rehab. Such a shame to lose such a young artist to what the world knew was inevitable. RIP AmyWinehouse.”

Sophie Choudry: “I cannot believe Amy Winehouse is no more. Totally heartbroken. 27 & so much more music to give. RIP.”

Pooja Bhatt tweeted: “Amy Winehouse found dead… Tragic… 27 is no age to die… “

British artist Adele, who commonly cites Amy Winehouse as one of her influences an artist that she associates her musical style with, was devastated about the news. “Amy paved the way for artists like me and made people excited about British music again whilst being fearlessly hilarious and blasé about the whole thing. I don’t think she ever realized just how brilliant she was and how important she is, but that just makes her even more charming. Although I’m incredibly sad about Amy passing, I’m also reminded of how immensely proud of her I am as well… And grateful to be inspired by her. Amy flies in paradise.”

We’re glad to see so many artists reaching out and sharing their thoughts on Winehouse. Amy Winehouse is an artist we loved and will miss immensely!
What would you say if you could pay tribute to Amy Winehouse?

0 comments:


Post a Comment